Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Interior Tuesday: A Room for a Big Girl

I finally got my computer to work with me and luckily salvaged my design board for Eisley’s new room. I’m so excited! You might recognize the rug from the board I did for my book’s MC, but I can’t help that I love it and it’s the perfect starting point for all the color I want to bring into this room.

I can’t wait to see the finished product!

Eisley's Room

The bedding won’t be that yellow, it’ll be plain white, and the walls I’m still deciding on, but I’m thinking vertical stripes…

And the lattice stencil will be used inside her new toy closet / book nook that I’m working on. I think it’s going to be amazing.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I notice that the fab new mirror isn't going to end of in the living room after all! I love it with all the other selections. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...