Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November = The Month I Write My Third Novel

So I'm doing it. I'm signed up officially and everything.
NANOWRIMO! This is the first time I've ever done this and I'm nervous / excited.
I've been neglecting all things writing for awhile now, so I'm excited to get back into the creative process with my shiny new idea. Who cares that I still have to edit book 2? That can wait until December. Right? :)

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there. Anyone else NaNo-ing? My user name is KadieK23 if you want to find me on the official website and be my writing buddy!

Meanwhile, how was everyone's Halloween? Mine was way fun. First time I've gone trick-or-treating since I was 13. And this was way cuter.

Anyway, off to work I go. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I am doing NaNoReviMo. It's not an official thing, but I need to revise and I found a other people in my situation. I've never NaNo. But GOOD LUCK.

    Trick-or-Treating with my kids is fun. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like everyone's doing NaNo, but it's not for me. I've never worked well under time constraints.

    Yesterday was the first real experience for my 4 and 3 year-olds trick-or-treating. They had so much fun and they've been destroying candy all over the house all day today. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been neglecting all things writing as well. Including reading your book. *Hides in shame* Things are picking up though and I'm ready to get back in the saddle. Good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...