Sunday, June 5, 2011

Simtastic Sunday: Generations

I got back from Denver on Friday and it seems it takes a whole day for my brain to return. After 3 days of working straight from 8am to Midnight, my mind had officially stopped functioning by the time we sat down on the plane to come home. And yet, despite the layers of dirt on my clothes, the blisters on my feet and the bruises on my arms, it was an excellent trip. We only need to add a few more finishing touches and the building will be done. It’s so so beautiful. And I hope soon I’ll stop having dreams about unpacking un-ending amounts of furniture.

Now on to what today is all about: the new Sims expansion! As soon as we put Baby Girl to bed the night I got home, I ran to Target to get The Sims 3 Generations expansion. And here I am a whole day later and I still haven’t experienced a lot of new content. Because I’m CRAZY. I had to set up the perfect neighborhood, with the perfect house, and the perfect couple. Now they finally had their first baby and I can start seeing what they’ve added to this game.

Here is the trailer so you can see what I’m talking about:

All the fun stuff is for the kids and teens! FINALLY they have Prom!

Okay my nerd flag is going to get waving out of control here, but suffice it to say I’m extremely excited.

And what am I NOT doing while playing the new expansion? Editing my book. I need to cut down the word count. I’m just feeling a little discouraged right now. Like I jumped into this trying-to-get-published thing a little too early in the process. How do you get motivated to do revisions? Throwing a Bachelor Party for your Sims? Oh, that’s just me? Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...