Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Faves: Danielle Oakey Interiors

I'm so excited to kick off a new series I'm calling "Friday Faves." I've got several great designers and authors who will be stopping by to show off some different sides of their personality! First up I've got Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors. Danielle and I went to design school together and she's become my Fairy Blogmother, setting a stellar example of what to do in this blogging world, and showing off her impeccable style to boot (And did I mention our husbands are gaming buddies? It's true). I'm so excited to have her here today! 

Take it away Danielle:

Hi everyone, I am Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors.
I am thrilled to be here today.
 Kadie and I go way back.
We spent 4 long years enduring design school together, and somehow we both survived!

Kadie asked me to share my favorite design trend, book, and game.
So here we go...

My Favorite Design Trend:

Selecting my favorite was difficult for me but animal photography is a current love of mine.
I seem to be drawn to horses.


{image via here}

Especially when photographed in black & white.


{image via here}

I can't get enough.


{image via here}

 I wish I had one for my home.
Although, I did just purchase this amazing horse lamp from HomeGoods for $29.99.
 I guess that will fill my horse need :)



My Favorite Book:

Does Elle Decor count? Just kidding.
I don't get to read very often, but I did love 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett.
I can't wait to see the movie.


{Image via here}

My Favorite Game:


{image via here}

I just happen to be a board game lover.
I could play Monopoly for hours.
I also might be a little competitive.
Let's just say, I play to win.

Thanks for having me Kadie!
xoxo
Danielle

I told you; incredibly style. I love that horse lamp! Thanks so much Danielle!

Come back every Friday to learn more about your fellow bloggers!

Want to be a part of my series? I'd LOVE to have you! Email me at kadiekinney@gmail.com!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Kadie, I am linking back right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Friday faves Danielle! I love horses, as well and these are great ideas to incorporate them into a design! I'm going to by The Help today...my friends have been telling me to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to feature your blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...