Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tag! I’m it…who’s next?

I needed some kind of jumpstart this week for blog ideas, and luckily Ruth over at Ruth + Writing tagged me in this fun blog survey. So let’s jump right in shall we? First, the rules:

The Tag rules:
1. You must post the rules! (check!)
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven (or how ever many  you can think of who haven't been tagged) people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.

Here are the questions from Ruth:

1. Would you rather eat ice cream or popcorn? Popcorn any time, any day of the week. I’m a salt fiend. Sometimes I go to the movies JUST for the popcorn. Not kidding.

2. Who is the biggest influence in your life right now? Hmm, this is an interesting one. Honestly it’s the (not-so) little peanut in my (not little at all) belly.  Everything I think about and do and strive for is to get ready for her right now. And it’s really hard to not be influenced by someone who literally kicks you in the gut from time to time.

3. What do you do to relieve your frustrations? Play with my 2 year old, or play The Sims in spite of my 2 year old. Depends on from what my frustration is stemming…

4. Can you keep a secret? I can’t tell you. ;)

5. When it comes to books, what is your biggest pet peeve? Besides The Hunger Games? (lol I won’t go there) I’d have to say my biggest pet peeve is when I read something with a plot that starts out strong and then seems to fizzle at the end. Or a character that does the same. Basically when you can feel that the author had to hurry up and turn something in to their publisher.

6. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. All of our closets have automatic lights that turn on when you open them. The joys of an old house that used to be owned by an electrician.

7. Do you have a theme song? Please share. Oh I wish I did! Like Cronk in The Emperor's New Groove! I think I’ll be working on that.

8. Where would you bury treasure if you found some? Under the gigantic grape bush we have proliferating on our fence. That thing seriously takes OVER in the summer, it’d be impossible to get under! Muahaha! The treasure’s mine! ALL MINE!

Ahem. Sorry about that.

9. What book and/or movie could you read and/or watch over and over? Pride and Prejudice on both accounts. Colin Firth is a dream boat.

10. Have you ever done anything illegal? See the answer to question 4…

11. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Depends on the guy and the amount of pink in question. My husband wore a pink tie for our wedding and it was dashing. But a pink polo? I think not.

Okay! That’s it for my answers. Now I have to think of 11 NEW QUESTIONS? Oh this is going to be hard. My brain is unreliable at best these days. K, here goes.

  1. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
  2. If you could teleport from any Wal-Mart in the country to another Wal-Mart in the country, where would you go and why? (My husband and I have a great idea to place teleporters in every Wal-Mart in America and then charge people to transfer to another one…Now we just have to invent a teleporter. One day…)
  3. How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?
  4. What’s your biggest fear?
  5. How many times have you dyed your hair?
  6. What’s the absolute WORST book you’ve ever read?
  7. Where do you find inspiration?
  8. Have you ever broken a bone? Which one and how?
  9. Chocolate or Caramel?
  10. Guyliner? Hot or not? (Besides on Johnny Depp, that’s a given)
  11. What’s your birthstone?

Okay that was actually fun! I hope I get some answers on these! Now to tag some lovely people. Sorry if you’ve been tagged already and like Ruth said, participate if you wish!

  1. Charissa Weaks
  2. Brooke R. Busse
  3. Anna Tan
  4. Writing Nut
  5. Laila Knight

Okay that’s all I’ve got in me. I’m off to let these wonderful bloggers know that they’ve been summoned and that they too, must participate in the taggage. Yes. I made up a word.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...