Friday, February 10, 2012

Life, The Universe, and Everything…But Me.

I know there is an awesome writer’s conference this weekend, and I know that it’s within driving distance from me, and I know that it’s really affordable and that I should go.

But I also know that this 8 1/2 month pregnant body would not be able to handle it. And it makes me sad. Luckily, I know so many of you wonderful bloggers are going and I can’t WAIT to hear about it come Monday! I wish I could go and meet all you lovely people face-to-face, but it seems that will have to wait until next year…or the next close conference.

To all of you who are going, have so much fun and glean enough knowledge for the rest of us who can’t be there! And to all those who aren’t going, have an amazing weekend anyway. I plan on decorating the nursery until I either collapse or go into labor. Let’s hope for the latter…when I’m done decorating that is…

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...