Tuesday, December 4, 2012

If At First You Don’t Succeed, Pretend it Never Happened.

That’s my philosophy. NaNo? Success? Pshh. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I wasn’t going to do that. Oh my last post? I was OBVIOUSLY sleep deprived when I wrote that. Pay no attention to that.

It’s sad but true. Lately, I feel like a quitter. I’ve never had so many pulls on my mental energy at the same time. I have to prioritize. Some things fall.

I hate that.

So I pretend I wasn’t trying to juggle them in the first place. Is that not healthy? Oh well. It’s how I cope. AND it’s kind of how I feel about my blog. I used to be really good at it. Now it just gets left alone, gathering proverbial dust whilst I go about my days. The thing is, I LOVE reading other people’s blogs, but rarely do I have the time to go through them all, comment, and make my own post!

So can we pretend I never sucked at it? Can we go back to the glory days, when I posted three times a week? At least in our heads?

I can! Woot! I’m the best blogger ever!

oh and HAPPY DECEMBER!

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to post three times a week to be a good blogger. Once is good. Even once every two weeks. As long as you don't give up. Nothing good will come from that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...