Monday, December 12, 2011

Ahh the Holidays

So in case you haven't noticed, I've been MIA lately from this blog.

Again.

Anyway, I thought I'd just make it official for a second and say I probably won't be posting again until after the new year. I do have some fun projects up my sleeve though, and when they're done you'll be in for some really cool before and after shots. I just need to focus on getting those projects done AND getting everything ready for Christmas.

BTW, I do NOT recommend remodeling your house in the months of November / December. It's just too crazy.

Anyway, I hope you all are reaching your goals, and learning and growing, and staying warm wherever you are! Until then Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I'll see you in 2012!!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Good luck with your remodel. See you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you next year. Best of luck in the remodel, and I hope you post some pics for us. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...