Monday, June 17, 2013

Dreaming

This week I decided to torture myself and go pretend house shopping. We are in no position to sell or buy or do anything right now, but I occasionally get curious about what’s out there, just to see.

Bad Idea.

I found this beauty that is calling my name:

l1a322144-w0xl1a322144-w2xl1a322144-w4x

Siiigh. It’s not huge, or even RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Just more than I can do currently.

But I love it so much. So then I got to thinking about what I would build, if I could build from scratch, which let’s face it, is my REAL dream. And I realized I need to find a way to become super successful at something so I can afford my dream house.

I have a Pinterest board called Dream Home Ideas with over 350 pins on it. Maybe I need to narrow down.

But I don’t think I will, because that’s what dreaming is about, right?

What about you? Do you ever dream about what you would do, if you could do ANYTHING?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I used to ... and that's a good thing ... but the past few years, I feel pretty beaten down. I feel like we'll never get anywhere, so I've kind of given up on a lot of dreams. Sad, really. :(

    And I love that house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...