Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mermaids? House Boats? Scuba Diving? Yes Please

Okay, so I have managed to support my Sims habit during this little blogger interlude and I’ve gotten more and more into the game with every expansion, as is expected. The last one was University Life and it’s kind of amazing. That was my favorite expansion in the Sims 2.

But now they’re coming out with this:

Say whaaaaaaat?

I’m so freaking excited. I love the Sims. Always have, always will. And this will definitely add to the game. I have to say that one of the parts about this trailer that makes me the MOST excited, is seeing the little baby play in the water. Tee hee!

Anyway, on that note, the hubs and I have done two Sims University Life video’s on his YouTube channel, if you want to check them out. He also does a ton of Minecraft, Starcraft, Bioshock Infinite, and some other game Let’s Play series’. I have to say I don’t fully understand them all, but people seem to like them. I like his “Hammer and Sickle” series, where he shows off one of his many personalities; Meliosh the Russian Adventurer.

Yeah. I’ve lived with him for YEARS.

Anyway, moral of the story, I’m excited.

Woot!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE SIMS. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play for so long. I was just thinking about buying the newest one but me and my other half really liked playing Sims 2 together in the multiplayer and I'm really disappointed that hasn't been a feature lately, especially for the computer. :-( But mermaids? Seriously? How great is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you play on PC or on console? I've never done multiplayer! I'm too much of a control freak to do let someone else take care of MY sims. lol. Sims 3 is way different than 2 though and I love it. A lot of times when a new expansion comes out they'll package it with the base game for a slight discount. Maybe this will be your opportunity to jump back in! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried the Sims! I was tempted to do Sim City but I figured I've got so much other stuff I need to be working on that I should just focus on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I just have to have SOMETHING other than work / side-hobby-that-feels-like-work-sometimes (aka writing) / child rearing to do. Plus I've been playing since the Sims 1 and am totally addicted. It doesn't help that half the game is building / designing houses. It is my creative therapy. lol.

      Delete
  3. You crack me up Kadie! I can't figure out why your favorite part isn't the couple making out. That is so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. That's old news. Sims have been making out since the beginning of time. Babies have NOT been able to play in the water till now. I could give you a timeline... ;) My closet nerd is coming out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...