Thursday, April 11, 2013

A New Look!

Welcome to the new blog! I was getting bored with my other one so I decided it was time for  a fresh new look. I hope you like it! I have been gravitating to this color scheme for awhile now. I keep seeing it pop up in things I do.

Another fun new thing I added was a link to my Pinterest page, over there in the sidebar. I know, I’m slow. But I’m excited to share this with you guys because I pin…A LOT. As you can see, if you click that little button right thurrr. Anyway, if you want to see how a designer’s brain works, follow me. I brainstorm and organize all of my Noah’s projects there, as well as book inspiration, and just funny things that I find.

For example:

a63c562d35fa3bc57a4986955de69c5c

Been there, done that.

Anyway, I hope I’m not setting a precedent by blogging three days in a row, but it seems once I stopped putting so much pressure on myself to have perfect planned-out posts, it became fun again. Sorry for you guys…

Welcome to my crazy! Muahaha!

1 comment:

  1. It looks nice! I've always been a fan of green and yellow. Lately I've been wanting to paint everything grey though... and I'm not sure why...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...